Our first release of 2017
We're happy to announce the release of e107 v2.1.4. Our first release of 2017!
- Menu Manager rewritten (menu selection is now separated from theme layout, providing a more accurate preview)
- Theme thumbnails added to installation wizard.
- Fixes for PHP 7.1 - installation now works again
- Fix for uploading of forum attachments
- Fix for incorrect forum avatar showing in some cases
- Added check to prevent server IP from getting banned
- Various fixes for the user extended fields (both admin and frontend)
- Possible fix for session issues on some server configurations
- Cosmetic changes to the admin area
- Numerous LAN and templating improvements (allowing for translation and customisation)
- And many more minor fixes
- New theme "landingzero' with embedded video.
- Notification and automatic updating of new versions of plugins and themes
- Ability to export/import plugin preferences
- Support for custom font-icon sets in themes with user selection from those sets within the admin area (theme.xml).
- Bootstrap 4 'Cards' support. New setContent() method added for breakdown of $text into separate elements for use by
- New Constant: THEME_LEGACY added. Old themes will have a value of true, new themes (using theme.xml) as false
- New forum shortcodes:
- Theme config can now use plugin $fields markup and save prefs to own table
- New event added: user_profile_edit (see event documentation)
For a full list of changes, please go here.
Please see our downloads section to download a copy.
Thank you for continuing to use e107.
e107 is open-source and of course, free. None of the developers of this software are paid, but donations do help to cover our monthly dedicated-server costs. If you like and use e107, please consider making a $5 monthly donation. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. Thank you.