More fixes and improvements
We're happy to announce the release of e107 v2.1.6!
This release contains some great improvements as well as bug fixes. We recommend everyone upgrade immediately.
- TinyMce updated to 4.5.6
- PHP Mailer Upgrade to 5.2.23
- Improvements to sending email procedure (SMTP)
- Bug fixes to plugins: Chatbox, Downloads, FAQ, Featurebox, Forum
- News: meta-description character limit option added. ie.
- Downloads: now supports file in root directory (no longer 'parent > child" needed)
- Several fixes to SEFL URLs, including automatic generation
- Numerous LAN enhancements (thanks @yesszus)
- Caching improvements
- Improvements to meta-tags
- Further fixes for PHP 7.1 compatibility
- Fixes to the backup/export functionality
- Improved logging to system logs (especially SQL queries)
- Improved sessions handling (should prevent sudden logout)
- And literally dozens of other bugfixes and optimizations
- Language-Packs can now be downloaded and installed without leaving the admin area
- New MySQL method
- New constant
- New constant
e_VERSIONwhich returns the currently installed version of e107
- Custom TinyMCE snippets can now be placed in the theme folder as custom templates:
- Ability to override site path (hash) by defining
- Table data from e107 v1.x "Content Management" plugin can now be imported into "Pages/Menus"
For a full list of changes, please go here.
Please see our downloads section to download a copy.
Thank you for continuing to use e107!
e107 is open-source and of course, free. None of the developers of this software are paid, but donations do help to cover our monthly dedicated-server costs. If you like and use e107, please consider making a $5 monthly donation. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. Thank you.