e107 v2.1.8 Bootstrap CMS Released
More fixes and improvements
We're happy to announce the release of e107 v2.1.8!
This release contains some great improvements as well as bug fixes. We recommend everyone upgrade immediately.
- New functionalities for 'User ranks' (#2222)
- New addon
e_gsitemap for Sitemap generation. See forum plugin for an example.
- Basic support for NGINX secure_link_md5 (#3075)
- Basic support for GPDR related functionalities (#3175)
- New addon
e_output.php to capture the output of a page in a buffer (#3151)
- Forum plugin: categories can be copied using the Admin-UI
Fixes & improvements:
- Improved check for server requirements during installation
- Improvements to the loading and ordering of CSS files
- Numerous fixes related to the 'tree view' in the Admin-UI (News, Downloads, Sitelinks, etc.)
- PHP 7.x compatibility fixes
- Forum plugin: fixes to the newforumposts plugin
- Admin-UI: Searching for IP addresses (including wildcards
*) works again
- Admin-UI: Added "Is Empty" option to
type=number when filter is true.
$field 'filter' attribute now accepts 'future' and 'both', defaults to 'past' when set to true. ie. search future dates, past/future dates or past dates.
- And dozens for other fixes and improvements
For a full list of changes, please go here.
Please see our downloads section to download a copy.
Thank you for continuing to use e107!