Keep Up The Good Work

e107 CMS » Forums » Miscellaneous » e107 Comments << Previous thread | Next thread >>
Abney Park
Apr 22 2012, 12:50PM
Registered Member #145634
Hello there.

Would just like to say to the e107 devs that they are doing a great job and Keep up the good work.

I used to use e107 quite a bit back when it was 0.6 / 0.7 when i was part of a gaming clan. Used e107 for the clans website along with my own and for friends as well. ( all these sites are now gone / dead ). Anyway came back to e107 about a month ago after a friend wanted a new website.

I have used most of the open source CMS ( drupal, wordpress, jommla ) but still find e107 the easiest to theme ( prob because its what i was used to a while ago ). The back end is a lot more user friendly that the other main CMS and thanks to the great core and extra community made plugins a very versatile site can be made with ease.

Once i get my new dedi box online and redo my own website ( e107 of course ) i plan to make some themes for e107 for the community as its about time I give something back.

Thanks for all the hard work e107

Regards

AP
Go to top
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF