e107 Plugins launched!
After several solid weeks of effort from Bugrain & a few beta testers e107 plugins is launched!
After several solid weeks of effort from Bugrain & a few beta testers e107 plugins
The site intends on being the greatest resource for e107 plugins & news
. Featuring excellent tools for both plugin hunters & developers.A few of the key features are:
Features for plugin authors:
- Easy to use 'search' function based on plugin tags
- 'New releases' section to find the latest releases
- Thorough rating system to help you find quality plugins
- Search system will support by author, plugin name and tags added by the community
- Versioning system available to allow ease of upgrading
- Prompt, easy to use upload system
- System available to announce new plugins and releases
The new site is now launched & available so you can check it out here
While there aren't many plugins there yet please continue checking back as many will be getting added daily.Note:
The site shares the same user database as e107.org so you do NOT need to sign up for a new account if you already have one for e107.org.